A thankful heart is not only the greatest virtue, but the parent of all other virtues."
-Marcus Tullius Cicero
It's time for Friend Makin' Monday (I'm getting a head start!), and Kasey over at All That is Good is encouraging us to be THANKFUL today! What a fantastic way to start off the week! I hope you will join us -- get started by visiting Kasey here!
I'm so thankful for...
1. An unshakable faith in God, and the comfort that it brings knowing that He is in charge of my life
2. A husband with a great sense of humor, who always puts me ahead of himself
3. A spirited, opinionated daughter who keeps me on my toes and on my knees in prayer
4. Fantastic friends who keep me laughing and loving life
5. My family (Mom, Dad, and Big Sis) and all the memories we have made together over the years
6. A secure job with a fun and hard-working team
7. The ability to find anything on Google
8. The shoe department at Nordstrom., because some days it is the perfect pick-me-up!
9. Weekends with great open-the-sunroof kind of weather
10.French Fries (seriously, I love them enough to put them on my Thankful list!)
What are YOU thankful for today?