Thursday, January 31, 2008

I Heart You

Today is the last day of January. Which means two things: my American Express will not work tomorrow unless I activate the new one, and tomorrow begins one of my favorite months of the year -- February, the month of love and valentines and pink and chocolate and yummy cookies and little conversation hearts.

I heart February. In a seriously obsessive kind of way.

How great that we have the 14th of February to stop and tell the people we love that we, um, love them... Funny that we have to have a holiday for that, but I'll take it. I'll take any chance I get to love on my friends and family. And for those of you saying that Valentines Day is just a Hallmark holiday, and that we should send flowers all year long and tell people we love them all year long -- you all tell me when you last sent flowers to someone for no reason at all. (ahem, Chris are you reading this???)

So everyone rush out and get some valentines (some good ones, not those tear apart SpiderMan ones that come 24 to a box) and start writing some love notes to the ones you love. Hurry -- you only have two weeks!


John 13:34 "... As I have loved you, so you must love one another."

1 comment: