Sunday, June 27, 2010

More flips and flops, and a Guest Blogger

Guess What?! I wasn't the only one to make out like a bandit in the Bloggy Flip Flop Exchange at The Texas Darlings. Here is my Guest Blogger to tell you all about the package that arrived in the mail for her:


My Mom told me about a flip-flop exchange, and I was excited. Me and Evie (over at Harried Mom of Four) got paired up and we are about the same age, and we sent each other flip-flops. When my Dad got home from work one day last week, he looked on our front steps and saw a package with my name on it. I was so excited to open it up and see the new flip-flops and read the note that Evie wrote me. If we lived closer I think we would be really super duper friends. She sent a bunch of things from Virginia where she lives and I learned about her state. And she sent some yummy apple candy that my Dad kept trying to eat. I love the flip-flops she sent. I will wear them everywhere. I am very excited to have a new pen pal.

Here is a picture of everything she sent. Nothing is any cuter than this.


Thanks for including the kids this year, Becca. And Jen/Evie, thanks for a fantastic package! Those flip-flops are already having a great summer!

7 comments:

  1. Love your guest blogger and her new flip flops. What a sweet idea your BFF had!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome post ChellBell!! You're a pro already!!

    ~Miss Becca

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute flip flops and how fun to have a new pen pal.

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a cute idea!! saw this on He & Me + 3

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun gift she got. This has been great.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, I would be interested in partnering up!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ChellBell and Christie, we're so glad you liked your package! Evie LOVED hers, I'm working on my post now :)

    Here's the link to Evie's blog - she hardly ever posts, but it's all her! Wish we all were closer :) http://dragondaydreams.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete