Thursday, January 17, 2008

When the dog bites, When the bee stings

ChellBell and I watched the Sound of Music last week and decided to come up with our own list of My Favorite Things.


ChellBell’s List:
Puppies and new shoes and brand new pink crayons
Cupcakes and milkshakes and sleepovers at Anne’s house
Sharpies and kitties and Taco Buenooooo
These are a few of my favorite things…

(Off-on-a-tangent-story: ChellBell’s BrownieScout Troop was setting their cookie sale goals last week and brainstorming about what they would do with the money they raise. Things like DisneyWorld, Paris, and the American Girl Store topped the list. And then ChellBell piped up that the whole troop could go to Taco Bueno for dinner… You know which parent you can blame for the Taco Bueno obsession – hint: it’s not me!)

My List:
Redheads and french fries and facials at Nordstrom
Brunching and IM and Jo Malone perfume
Blogging and fabrics and my brand new Zuuuuune
These are a few of my favorite things…

Little things that put smiles on our faces! I know you'll be humming the tune all evening and thinking of your own little things and then you don't feel sooooo baaaaaaaaaaaaaaad...

No comments:

Post a Comment