Today we're talking about the 5 Senses. For each one, Kasey has asked us to list 4 things we like and 1 thing we dislike. That seems like a daunting task, but I'll give it a whirl...
1. Candy Corn and Peanuts mixed together. My friend Becca got me hooked on these. I am probably the only girl looking for candy corn at the Walmart in April.
2. Peach Bellinis
3. Avocado (And if you live in Dallas, you MUST have a deep-fried Avocado from Hectors on Henderson's -- it is a little bit of Heaven)
4. Watermelon. I think I could live on this one food alone.
Dislike: any creamy, dairy-based food like cream cheese, cottage cheese, sour cream, whipped cream... I know that's a lot of different things, but they all fall into the YUCK category for me!
2. Freshly Cut Grass
3. Garlic cooking in my kitchen
4. Freshly brewed Hazelnut coffee
Dislike: Spoiled Milk. Disgusting!
1. A colorful and well-accessorized room. There is nothing so inspirational to me than seeing a beautiful room with lots of color.
2. Pictures of ChellBell -- she takes my breath away sometimes!
3. The ocean
4. Shoes. Of all shapes, sizes, prices, and colors. And honestly, my favorite sight would be those shoes getting put into a Nordstrom bag preparing to come home with me.
Dislike: Spiders of any type. Even writing that word gives me the absolute creeps.
1. Soft baby blankets
2. Kissing Chris
3. Playing piano
4. Walking barefoot on sand
Dislike: Wooden spoons. For some reason, I can't cook with any wooden utensils because I can't stand how they feel in my hands. Strange, I know...
1. ChellBell's giggles
2. Christopher singing
4. Church Bells
Dislike: The alarm clock in the morning.
There it is, in a nutshell. Sadly, I have about 15 more foods to add to my Taste list -- that one could be a blog post in and of itself!
What are your likes/dislikes?