This week we are sharing the 10 things we can't live without. Wow, to narrow it down to 10 is tough, but here I go...
1. The Keurig Gourmet Coffee System. My friend Becca introduced me to the Keurig, and I rushed out and bought one for my kitchen. And I love it so much I bought a second one for my office. It hands down makes the best coffee, one cup at a time.
2. Polished Nail Salon -- if you're in the Dallas area, you MUST go to this fantastic and affordable nail salon. It has the greatest hot pink and orange pedicure chairs, and everyone is so nice (Theresa and Samantha take good care of me and ChellBell). The best part is that you choose a new bottle of polish at the time of service, and you get to take it home for touch-ups... How great is that??!!
3. The Chi Flat Iron for my very big, out-of-control, curly hair.
4. The eyelash curler. I was not blessed in my bra size or in the length of my eyelashes. So I curl my eyelashes every morning. I'm waiting for a similar contraption for my breasts. :-)
5. Fast Food (since we're being honest here...) I love hamburgers and french fries, and when I can get them fast, that's even better! Don't judge me -- you know there's nothing better than a square hamburger patty followed by fries dipped in a chocolate frosty. mmmm, I'm getting hungry...
6. Cell Phone. Seriously can not imagine life without it.
7. Google. Remember the days when we had to go to the Public Library and look up stuff in the encyclopedias? We couldn't imagine life with an infinite amount of knowledge at our fingertips, with no card catalog or microfiche...
8. The back-up camera on my car. Have you ever had something and thought "well, that's kind of dumb. I'll never use it." Yeah, um, kind of like me and this back-up camera on my car that I am now addicted to and could not back out of my garage or parallel park without.
9. My camera. It goes everywhere with me, so I don't miss a minute of life. I even take it to the office, so I can snap my teammates when we close a deal, or when something funny happens.
10. Home Decorating Magazines. I'm crazy about them and can't get through the line at Target, Walmart, the grocery store, you name it, without picking one up, totally mesmerized by the pictures and inspiring ideas!
What can you NOT live without?