Monday, March 3, 2008

No more Leaping

No more leaping for joy over the little dog's improved behavior. While supposedly "napping quietly" in my room last night while I enjoyed a lovely dinner with some friends, the little dog ate a double-A battery chased by three packs of Orbit bubblemint gum that had yet to be taken from the package.

When Chris found him, there was battery acid on the carpet and a little residue on the dog's tongue. But he had fabulous breath!

(And for those actually concerned about the dog's health, we monitored him all night, and he is doing well. Didn't even throw-up. What is this dog made of????)

No comments:

Post a Comment